The PETG combines the strengths of ABS (strength, temperature resistance, durability) with the reliability of PLA. It is easier to print than ABS as it has reduced wrapping risks. You still need a high temperature of extrusion and a heated bed.
This high quality PETG filament is made in France by Arianeplast.
Food contact FDA
- Spool diameter: 200mm
- Hub hole diameter: 55mm
- Sealed in a plastic bag with desiccants
- White cardboard box
- Prints weIl between 220° and 250°C (240°C is better)
- Heated bed necessary at 60-70°C
- Quick cooling is necessary, we recommend a fan like PLA.
- Layer height: 30 microns up to 0.3mm