Construction decisions were pragmatic, using the right fabrication tool for each job: Pristine machined aluminum, water jet 5052 and 6061 aluminum plate, and just a dollop of 3D printed parts to give it that “reprap flavor”.
As Printrbot distributor we ship their 3D printers : Printrbot Smalls all over Europe ! Looking for a bigger plug and play 3D printer ? Take a look at the other 3D printers we are selling.
Technical Specifications :
- 3D printer model: 1704
- Build Volume (X-Y-Z): 100mm x 100mm x 130mm
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Injection Molded v2 Direct Drive Extruder
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height.
- Print Bed: Not heated – 1/8″ 6061 aluminum (0.3mm level tolerance)
- Belt: GT2
- Z Lead Screw: 1/4″ 16 threaded
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F5 Printrboard with microUSB connection and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software: Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper.